Business start up
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need our support. We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to...
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts if required;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC;;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- advice on a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- advice with the installation of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements.